Congratulations!! Weddings mark a time of complete (and awesome!) change to your life as you know it, and I can't wait to be there to capture it.
I've been through so many wild wedding day mishaps and guess what? Everything is fine because you hired people like me to handle it. Hand your stress over to me. I'll put it in the recycling bin. We're done with it. Nothing but blue skies and topo chico from now on.
I’ll show up to your wedding prepared for any and all disasters, armed with a camera (well, three of them) and a plan. You’ll never have to worry about photos being delivered late and you’ll always get more than I’ve promised. Basically, I take your memories VERY seriously.
The process of booking all of your vendors, meetings, contracts, deposits, quotes... it's a lot and I get that. I have a streamlined process, from our first email to your gallery delivery. I offer one full date package (you can customize it if you'd like) and list my pricing on my website because again, I know it's a lot.
streamlined. organized. Big Ass Smiles.
Once we're booked together, you'll receive a wedding guide in the mail. Have a question that isn't in the guide? I'm always available to help.
We'll start planning your engagement or bridal session. We'll chat and find out what the perfect location is and then have SO much fun shooting it!
I'll send you a questionnaire to gather your photo requests, family shot list, and all the important pieces.. I'll also create a custom photo timeline.
Myself and a second photographer will bring huge smiles, fun, and peace of mind, while we capture beautiful photos of you and your new spouse.
Within 3 days, you'll receive 50+ preview images. Within 60 days, you'll receive your full wedding gallery.
You'll receive a personalized thank you gift. And hopefully a lifetime friend (but I won't force that or make it weird!) <3.
I put the pricing of my standard package on my website because I find that being mysterious can be frustrating. Let's normalize price transparency. If this package doesn't fit your needs, we can absolutely come up with something custom to meet your needs and budget.
Raw images are files directly from the camera, that have no editing done. While I do not deliver the rather bland raw files, I do deliver full resolution, professionally edited images. This is what you want!
A 20% non-refundable retainer is taken to secure your date, with the remaining 80% due one week before your wedding. All payments will be taken through our online workspace.
Within three days of your wedding, you'll receive a 50+ image preview gallery. You will receive your wedding gallery within 60 days. Engagement sessions are delivered within three weeks.
I typically do not take on weddings that require extended travel (staying near the fam is a priority). I travel around the Austin, hill country, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio areas free of charge for full day weddings.
I process RAW image files by cropping, straightening, adjusting exposure, playing with lighting, making sure colors are corrected, and culling through the images to get rid of repeats and out of focus moments. I also try to edit out distracting elements like people in the background, an oddly placed stop sign, etc.
Yes! Your photos will be delivered in a gallery with a print shop attached to it. While I do encourage you to use this shop, you aren't required to.
The most important tip I have is to make sure you're working with a professional coordinator or planner! I have a vendor list that I would love to share with you. Feel free to ask!
Couples typically receive anywhere from 550-1100 images. I guarantee 50 images per hour of photography.
I fully believe that your wedding day should be about enjoying time with your family and friends, celebrating your love. Besides posed photos (family formals, bridal party, newlywed photos), I try to stay fairly hands off and candid.
Sales tax will be collected based on your final total. Occasionally, you may have to pay a facility fee for your engagement or bridal session location (but I'll have free suggestions also).